Saturday, May 13, 2006

the beginning

alright.... so another day another post. i have opened my first book, read my first chapter, and to be honest i dont see it happening. i am gonna try. oh yeah i will try. but the amount of reading in front of me leaves me really discouraged. it is just so hard to get motivated. there is one thing i know for sure though.... at the end of this i will be so smart when it comes to the church.... more specifically in the middle east. i guess that could come in handy some day....

oh and on top of all the reading... i am so gosh darn tired. i allow myself plenty of time for sleep, but it never seems to work.... i think i need to get a sleep study done... something tells me it all has to do with sleep quality. maybe it is the times that i wake up at night.... sometimes it is more than others... or at least times that i realize i wake up. i dont know... what would keep me from sleeping well. or is it all in my head... maybe i sleep like a baby every night. i wish i could find out. maybe fix a couple of things. but anyway... that wasnt the point of this post. i just think that being a little rested would help me in reading this summer. but ok... i must go... i have things like reading that needs to be done.

5 comments:

Marci Lewellen said...

Jesus, I ask for you to be with Sarah in the night... that you would comfort her and let her feel your presence.

sarah said...

marci that hasnt helped yet

Marci Lewellen said...

have faith... :)

sarah said...

faith right... well experience tells me different. faith is all well and good. but when something doesnt happen and in fact gets worse... something happens to the faith in that situation...

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»