Thursday, July 20, 2006

PETRA

ok well i am now sitting in petra... well... not petra but the city outside of petra. same difference. we got the option here to get a hotel room or find a place on a roof or something somewhere. well naturally the cheaper the better. i went for the roof. we didnt get a roof... we got a greenhouse. i know strange. it is a big greenhouse with several foam mattresses and it is right by the pool. 3 jd a night. nice.... but yeah... we had to fend for ourselves tonight and find food. we found it... but yeah... i really dont know whatelse to say... i am really tired... and kindof just want to go to bed. that will happen soon enough i am sure. but yeah... oh i went to a workers house yesterday... his name is emad. he has a little crush on me. his family dislikes me. that was an interesting dinner. i am sure that will be a better story in person.. but also.. today at the site. it was so sad. we have really hard workers. they are truly great. but they were so discouraged. i guess someone said that they only mess around when they are out there busting their butt all day. me and the other guy at the area dont give them easy work. but yeah... me and him will try to figure something out. but ok.. i must go. till next time

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, just thought I'd let you know, I decided to get my own blog. http://mwells4ever.blogspot.com
I'm so unoriginal I know! I thought, "What a great way to talk to people, without really talking to them." Haha. Well, I'll check back later!
Love Ya,
Melinda

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl!
I love getting to look at pictures of you! It looks like so much fun!

I am sending out wedding invites- what address should I send yours to?

love you!
Nikki

Anonymous said...

I hope to hear from you soon. getting worried. mom

sarah said...

no worries mom... i am safe. i told you that... we are just not coming into town regularly anymore