Wednesday, July 12, 2006

hump week


so this is the middle. we are almost on the downward slope.... it should be fun.... actually it will be. we have a pretty light weekend approaching us. and we are almost done in our area. after this week i will be relocated. it should be pretty good. oh so yeah... you remember the guy who gave me the shirt..... yeah today i got a teddy bear. i dont know what to think... i definitely know he likes me... but i know i should be ok.... i am trying not to lead him on or anything. and i tell him he doesnt have to get me anything. but i dont know whatelse to do... maybe we will be put in different areas at the end of this week.. i dont know.... oh and then this last weekend.... went to the dead see..... that is the pic.... man any cuts.... anything burns.... ouch... it was cool.... hard to not float... but it was cool... alright... i really dont know whatelse to say.... i have been really tried... it is kindof like just trying to get through the week right now... get some rest... oh something else that is pretty cool.... i totally have gotten to sort the pottery from the dig. it was cool. of course they check it afterwards... but it is so cool. like early and late byzantine.... ummyad, abbassid, iron age, middle bronze. fun. but ok that is all.... until next time.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sarah
hope you're having a good time.
The Youth is doing good and we all miss you. We are starting to see a few new faces every once in a while, and today we even had two old regulars drop by. Preston came to youth today, and he asked me about you. He was suprised to hear that you were all the way in Jordan. Lizzie Archy also came which was a surprise. Hopefully they will continue to come. Well I better go before my comment gets to be as long as your entry.
See ya

Anonymous said...

Sarah! Hello again, I am enjoying reading your posts. I think I might get addicted to reading them. What an adventurous life lead! Continue to have fun, and enjoy yourself. Bring back lots of pics, I want to see one with you wearing a skirt! Haha
Love ya,
Melinda

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah,

Looks like things are going good in Lebanon, wait thats not right. I'm confused again. So it looks like overall you are having a good time. I tried to call you at random, not sure if it would work (didn't) and I have logged on looking for you, but I guess I have missed you. I'm not sure of the time differences. Anyway, I love you and I am glad that you are safe and having fun. Try to smile for the camera, at least once for me :)

sarah said...

haha... andrew that is great i am glad to hear that they dropped by. that is great. if they come by again... tell them hi for me.

and melinda.... i will bring pics.. but i have yet to put the skirt on... sorry. it is way more liberal here than we thought...

oh and of course stacy... i think of everyone at crossroads a lot... and it always makes me smile. i miss you guys... and umm... if you want to catch me... i am usually on about 8 am your time on wednesdays.... all other times are kindof here and there...

Anonymous said...

um...why is there a lamp on the beach?

Anonymous said...

oh man - i hadn't noticed the lamp thing, but now i'm gonna go crazy - what in the world is it?!