Saturday, July 29, 2006

ok....

well.... for some reason i dont think my last post is showing up on my blog. im sorry about that... i will try to get it up.... but just in case you should read it.... i am still sick.... i am getting a little better. but my stomach is still messing with me. it has not been fun. right now... i am wanting to be back in hartha in my bed. but that is ok... thus is life. my stomach is doing ok... i am feeling and looking much better. i took a couple days off of work last week. i went in monday... but that was the day that i got sick... stayed home on tuesday. and then my old area needed some help because it was going to be closed up thursday morning... so i got my butt out of bed to help out. and then thursday i wanted to be there to see it finished and to watch the final photos. but then on friday i decided it was best not to wake up at 4 and finally get some rest. it was a good decision. a lot of people said i looked a lot better. which is very good. for almost a week now... one guy has been saying i look like hell.... almost everyday... at one point i think i graduated to purgatory... that was exciting... but ok... i think that is enough of that. i have 2 days of work left. then 2 days of cleaning camp. then i am off to amman to spend 2 days there and then leave. it should be exciting. we are coming to an end. i have stories to tell from last night... but i dont think that i can give them justice. i can just say it involves the jordanian army and the syrian border. :) oh well... ok i am off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

please take it easy. i can't get my email today. will check it tomorrow. i love you and stay away from the borders.